Sinclair Elementary offers a unique magnet program, pairing science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) with multiple elements of humanities disciplines through a focus on communications. While many area schools do provide a robust science experience, Sinclair aims to cultivate well-rounded scholars by exposing all students (both zoned and non-zoned) to a wide range of balanced curriculum.
- STEM Lab (hands-on engineering paired with introduction to coding languages)
- Digital Media & Publications Workshop (communicating original works via various technological mediums)
- Research & Broadcast Studio (building online academic research and writing skills)
- Drama & Theater Production (strengthening interpersonal and collaboration skills)
- Gifted & Talented Programming
- SMARTBoards in all classrooms
- Outdoor Learning Center
- Multiple academic competition teams
- Site-Based After-School Program
- Pre-Kindergarten Program
Prospective families are welcome to join a school tour, taking place every Thursday at 9AM. Appointments are not necessary to attend.
Please reach out to Rebekah Nielsen, Magnet Coordinator, at Rebecca.Nielsen@HoustonISD.org or (713) 867-5160, if you are interested in learning more or have questions regarding curriculum, tours, or applications.